Monday, December 27, 2010

Strange Encounter Part 3

Suddenly, all the phantoms were waken up!  They saw me and all of them became invisible.  I felt something shoved me up and I ended up floating.  The green shirt man introduced himself as Mr John William. He gave me a magic circle with rim that was made of wood. He asked me to look through the hole of the wooden circle.  I saw phantoms beneath me and they were carrying me!  A chill ran through my veins.  I felt giddy and fainted again.  I had fainted twice!!

When I woke up, I realised I was in a magnificent castle.   Just then, I saw somebody infront of me wearing a crown.  I guessed it was the king of the phantoms.  The crown was crusted with glittering jewels.  The king stood up and said that he wanted to reward me for saving all of the phantoms.  It granted me three wishes.

I wished that I could change into any animals for the first wish.  Then, I wished that I could be the best entertainer of the human world.  Finally, I wished that I could bring happiness and joy to everyone too.
"Boom!"  All my wishes were granted and I became a television!  I was  extremely disappointed and woke up from my terrible dream.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment