Monday, November 22, 2010

Strange Encounter Part one

I was in a bizarre world.  In this world, there was no married man and woman.  The babies were all adopted from a dark and filthy nursery. 

I made friends with one woman and a man.  They intended to adopt some babies from the room.  Of no reason, I have also decided to adopt one baby too.  We went into the nursery, the babies were all bundled up in towels.  They were covered from top to bottom! 

There was nobody in the room, we just collected the one that we wanted.  My one was very “long” and since it was all wrapped up, I was too afraid to open or to check it out.  There were some people whose babies were already dead when they took it from the room.  When they looked at it, their heads were injured.  I gazed at the baby on my arm and opened the towel.  To my horror, it was a piece of bamboo!  I considered myself rather fortunate because I thought it was better than seeing dead baby.

After that, when I was walking towards my house, I saw a man in green shirt.  He looks very friendly with a smiling face.  He was sitting in his car.  From a distance, I could hear my mum shouting from my house, “YX, do you want to eat macaroni for lunch?” Surprisingly, the man seated in the car also asked me, “Can you give me some macaroni?”  I agreed and went back home to take it. 

Soon, there was a knock on the door.  The man asked me for the macaroni again and I gave it to him.   When he left, he dropped pieces of macaroni, milk and things that he asked from people.  It left a trail and it led to his house.  I followed the track and found out where he lived.  I wanted to knock on the door and told him that he dropped some things.  Just then, I heard two voices.  One of them sounded rather ghostly.  To be continue… …

No comments:

Post a Comment